Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistants
The following courses provide continuing education for Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistants.
If you have any questions about a course, technical issues, or any other concerns or comments, please contact Continuing Education at email@example.com.
Chiropractic Assistant Courses
CL 2261 Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant Training Program (24 Hours, price varies by state)
CE Hours - 24
Price - price varies by state
Provider - CCCA (www.CCCAonline.com)
This CCCA training program was developed according to the guidelines set forth by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB) to train chiropractic employees to safely and competently aid in patient encounters such as physiotherapy modalities, and to understand the general nuances of record-keeping, risk management, safety and ethics.
This 24-hour online program meets or exceeds all of the guidelines and competencies set forth by FCLB, contains 19 modules of study in pertinent topical areas, and includes a supplemental downloadable note packet of nearly 200 pages.
The program will include but not be limited to the following topics:
- Chiropractic History
- Communication with the DC
- Scope of Practice
- Safety/OSHA/Bloodborne Pathogens
- Boundaries and Compliance
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Managing Risk/Malpractice/Harassment/Cultural Sensitivity/Ethics
- Common Conditions
- Clinical Intake Support/Temperature/Pulse & Respiration/Blood Pressure
- Physiotherapy Overview
- Stages of Healing
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Traction/Inter-segmental Traction
- Cold Laser
- Tips for exam preparation
- Manual and Lab. The Manual is presented in PDF form. The Lab is presented via streaming video viewed via your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari). The learner will be responsible for knowing information contained in both the Manual and the Lab.
- Declaration of Compliance. This form must be filled out and submitted after completing the Lab section.
- Quiz. The quiz assessing student knowledge will be based on both the videos and notes. This assessment will help reinforce the understanding and application of the key components of the lectures and notes. Passing the quiz with a score of 75% is required for CE credit and obtaining the Certificate of Completion.
- Time. This system tracks the time you spend online in the course. As this is a 36-hour course, to be able to print your certificate, you must spend at least 85% of the CE hours actively engaged in the course.